Highly relevant as we see power games playing out locally and splashed across world news coverage. Where, only a fool would say he may be psycho, but he is our psycho.
A dead-conscience is just that, utterly numb to moral regulation of thought, speech and life.
That means, no binding sense of honour, duty, loyalty, value, prizing the civil peace of justice. Utterly untrustworthy.
Normies are simply targets and toys. Targets, if you are in his way. Toys, if he can manipulate to get what he wants. Then, when he is finished, what's left after he peeled and ate the banana is of no more use than the skin we discard. Except, it gives psychos some level of thrill from seeing and understanding that the discarded toy or shattered target is writhing helplessly in pain. But then the numbness advances like a cancer and he has to kick the cruelty factor up a notch or two to get that level of thrill the next time around. (And yes, this is a sign of an addictive, destructive spiral.)
Resemblance to too many we have to deal with in positions of influence or power is not coincidental.
To be forewarned should be to be forearmed.
If, we are wise. END
PS: The "gaslighting" mind-bending (am I really in contact with reality? I am all fault . . . ) manipulation game:
(Note: to lie is to speak with disregard to truth, in hope of profiting from what is said or suggested being perceived as true. And, yes, I sense these things are greatly needed just now, with what is going on with local, regional and international agit-prop games. And, don't be so fast to stereotype and scapegoat any one target or group -- especially if the manipulators in the major media have set up a designated hate-target. For, we live in a day where essentially all institutions of influence and power have been warped and even corrupted through the agenda to enable the holocaust of living posterity in the womb. Over the past 40-odd years, the global toll exceeds 800 millions, climbing at another million per WEEK. And of course, that is generally not in the news. No prizes for guessing why.)
PPS: Here is a list from the comment thread:
Here is a list of what Abusers/Narcissists usually do to their targets :
- Insults their target very often. Then lie when confronted about it, or say it was a joke.
- When confronted with their behavior, they pretend to be innocent and play the victim.
- Everything is always your fault, even when it's obviously not.
- They always have a justification for every bad thing they do. They think they're always right.
- Very controlling, they tell you how to live, but they can live anyway they want. Very hypocritical.
- They accuse you of what they're doing to you (RED FLAG!), it's called Projection.
- Portraying themselves as angels outside, when they are actually demons with their family and especially their target.
- They want you to fail, while pretending to want you to succeed (they're very convincing).
- They never say they are sorry for hurting you (RED FLAG!).
- Poison your favorite activities, they don't want you to be happy or to get pleasure.
- They also poison other useful activities like important skills which will help you in the future.
- They DO NOT want you to have skills, they want you to be as weak as possible.
- They don't teach you anything.
- Subtly lead a smear campaign against their target, so they isolate it and make sure they don't get help.
- When you want to leave the relationship with a narcissist, they beg you to stay with them and cry crocodile tears. They are the best actors.
- Sometimes nice, sometimes cruel. You never know where you stand with them.
- They pretend to be "victims", and they blame the target for their own behavior.
- They are incredibly arrogant and sadistic. They see the target as weak, and deserving to suffer.
- They think they are models to be followed.
- They are spiritually dead although they might loudly profess some kind of Spiritual Belief.