|Ms Ruiz (courtesy WND)|
And yet, at fourteen, she had reportedly been raped, she struggled with anorexia [a self-image related problem that leads young girls to half starve themselves or to even eat and force disgorgement through bulimia] while still in high school.
By fifteen, she was involved in topless dancing in clubs in Mexico.
By eighteen -- the legal limit, she was involved in pornographic films, apparently two hundred and seventy five of them in seven years.
That's right, almost forty per year, nigh on one per week.
[Those sorts of numbers are consistent with feeding an addiction through further and further doses. Porn is addictive, morally numbing and habituating, so destructive of lives, marriages and families. It is also now a major factor in the widespread, growing moral confusion in our civilisation. The benumbed, obsessed, besotted and addicted simply cannot think or act straight on moral issues and generally.]
Then, the rest of the story tumbles out: use of a false identity -- a sure sign of shame, fear and secrecy, stripping, prostitution, drugs and alcohol to numb psychic pain [and doubtless guilt], suicide attempts reflective of depression and a sense of hopelessness. (BTW: suicide is a permanent non-solution to a temporary problem. If you are depressed go find good help from someone trustworthy, and a good pastor or Christian counsellor is the best place to get it.)
This part of the WND report is disturbing:
Upon filming her first sex scene, she recalled, “I felt so loved that day because I was put in hair and makeup. I was told I was beautiful. I was going to be a star.”It seems, there is a clear feed-in from porn to child-sex fantasising and thence abuse. So "baby faced" girls at the legal limit are made up to look like little girls, and are then made to act out perverted sexual fantasies that have horrific implications for real world young girls.
She said they made her work relentlessly because she had a very young look. The producers dressed her in children’s clothing and pigtails.
“I already looked like I was 12,” she recalled, adding, “It’s disgusting how they can portray you as a little girl. It’s complete perversion.”
No wonder, she reports becoming benumbed:
“It left me feeling drained,” she said. “I was so robotic, I was like a rubber Barbie doll. I had no emotions. … I was no longer Brittni. I became Jenna Presley. I had an alter ego.” [--> It did not help to have a boyfriend murdered in front of her eyes.]
So Ruiz turned to drugs to numb her pain . . . .
“It was seven long years,” she told Adult FYI. “I hated what I was doing, but I wondered what I would do next.” [--> she now works for a limousine company]
Looking back, Ruiz recalled, “I never found love in my life and was looking for it in all the wrong places. … I have finally encountered the unconditional love of God, and I will never go back.”Video, through WND:
Is this what we want for our daughters, our wives, our girlfriends, our sisters, our mothers?
Let us think about the porn-perversion industry and let us see how we can help break the back of this monster in our civilisation:
- The deceitful marketing of addictive evil and the porn-perversion agenda
- Porn sites are making money by spreading malware (there is a pay per install black market for that) to make botnets . . . but note that malware can be anywhere, too
- Shocking porn addiction statistics
- The XXX Church Porn Addiction recovery ministry
- The Pink Cross Foundation -- an answer to porn addiction and to the porn industry's deception and exploitation
- The porn-perversion agenda vs the 12-step addiction recovery process
- Life-dominating sinful habits, repentance and the 12-step addiction recovery process
- 180 -- abortion on demand and where mass blood-guilt leads a country
- My Genes Made Me Do It -- addressing the "gay gene" issue (used as a fallacious basis for "rights" claims), etc
- But Jesus never said one word against being 'gay'
- But, don't my genes make me do it?
- A statement by Hunter and Madsen in 1987 on intent to manipulate the public to accept homosexualisation of our civilisation
- Masha Gessen's acknowledgement on the implications of the intended homosexualisation of marriage
- How dare you deny people their right to marriage equality!
- UK court attempts to delegitimise Christianity in light of the Johns foster parenting and Bull Guest House cases
- Responding to the "Bible believing Christians are not fit to be . . . " notion, based on the Johns foster parenting case in the UK
- On US Pres Obama's open endorsement of homosexualisation of marriage
- On CNN anchor Piers Morgan's call to censor the Bible in favour of the homosexualist agenda
- The Chick-fil-A case of "jamming" to intimidate those who support traditional morality
- Are Christian "fundamentalists" objecting to homosexualisation of marriage motivated by hate and bigotry?
- Responding to the distortion of marriage as a foundational social institution, again under false colours of "rights"
- Homosexualisation of culture vs Scripture
- The trend to delegitimise Christianity and conscience under false colour of "rights"
- The Manhattan Declaration, in defense of life, Creation-order marriage and liberty
Enough is enough. END